For nearly 50 years, Pentagon Freight Services has worked alongside the critical industries we serve by providing best-in-class freight forwarding and logistics. Our aim is simple – we want to deliver certainty for a world that never stops.
Following significant investment in the Netherlands and several new business awards in the Energy and Resource sector we are currently looking to strengthen our team and have a number of exciting opportunities to join our rapidly growing operation.
- Primary responsible for driving growth and margin and on boarding new business
- Responsible for hitting minimum weekly call targets (10), sales targets, activities, and goals that will be outlined by senior management.
- Work together with inside sales, and operations to expand our footprint.
- Working closely with the Vice President and Dept. Managers to promote and develop the Pentagon brand.
- Identifying and developing new markets and opportunities within the USA.
- Responsible for selling and on boarding new clients and divisions.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgement by developing, engaging and maintaining a short and performance monitoring.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications and ensure adherence to sales processes.
- Responsible for other duties including; Sales presentations, writing sales proposals, implementation, creating and adding to existing marketing materials.
- Preparing and managing client reports and QBR’s.
- Preparing and managing sales budgets.
- Managing commercial negotiations and contractual terms.
- Preparing and delivering high caliber presentations.
- Developing of marketing literature and promotional material.
- Travel within the USA as required.
What we’re looking for
- A strong sales background with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Be a strategic individual with commercial acumen and a real hunger to achieve.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a Logistics or Freight Forwarding environment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales management with a demonstratable record in delivering ambitious sales outcomes and managing successful sales teams.
- A strong understanding of Oil and Gas Logistics and/or relator sectors.
- Knowledge of general freight forwarding, break bulk, heavy lift, over dimensional and special project cargoes.
- Advanced negotiation and relationship skills.
- Experience in influencing and engaging key figures in client organizations.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- High attention to detail and strong planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent communication skills both vernal and written.
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Please Get in Touch to apply.
Similar job offers in your area
- Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment.
Regional QHSE & Compliance Manager
For nearly 50 years, Pentagon Freight Services has worked alongside the critical industries we serve by providing best-in-class freight forwarding and logistics. Our aim is simple – we want to deliver certainty for a world that never stops. Following significant investment in the Netherlands and several new business awards in the Energy and Resource sector […]
We are currently recruiting for an Export Coordinator to join our general operations team within the Aberdeen Office.