- Respond promptly to customer enquiries
- Record, handle, and resolve the customer complaints
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information, then using this to solve enquiries and complaints.
- Passing direct requests or unresolved issues to the correct department.
- Process orders and requests with full supporting documentation throughout – direct, transit or consolidated in stock.
- Maintain daily status reports.
- Communite with internal departments for storage, packing and transportation requirements.
- Processing timely invoices.
- Liaise with overseas offices for arranging shipments when required.
- Work as team player, supporting those who may be off.
- Ensure vendors provide completed documents to avoid delays.
- Coordinate free zone paperwork for customs to clear duty payments.
- Pull reports from insight and send to respective clients on agreed dates.
- Handle/monitor mobilization of project cargo.
- Monitor job closing and ensure that the timeline for closing jobs are maintained.
What we’re looking for
- Must have 5+ years Logistics Experience in India- Operational and/or Commercial background.
- Proficient in securing rates locally and overseas.
- Possess sound organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work within fast paced and assertive team.
- Tertiary qualifications in management (or progression towards)
Similar job offers in your area
Sorry, no results found.