- Effectively manage high volume of air, sea, domestic and breakbulk shipping requests.
- Respond to client RFQ’s with clear and concise verbal and written communication to ensure accurate pricing as per client requirement.
- Secure air, sea, domestic and breakbulk rates locally and overseas to meet client request.
- Coordinate the responses to client requests with rates received ensuring maximum commercial return for Pentagon Group.
- Create Pricing Solutions for new business opportunities, utilizing financial models and optimization tools.
- Ensure maximum win ratio percentages to continue annual growth to Pentagon Group.
- Update and maintain quotations in rate software application CW1.
- Analyse customer data to develop understanding of their shipment profile and service requirements.
- Develop efficient distribution solutions considering carrier partner network capabilities.
- Maintain customer and vendor pricing information.
- Assist with research and analysis of data in support of client and management requirements.
- Perform other office related duties as and when required within the pricing, operations departments with guidance and support should it be required.
What we’re looking for
- Min 3 -5 years’ experience in handling Logistics, Operational and/or Commercial background.
- Proficient in securing rates locally and overseas.
- Possess sound organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work within fast paced and assertive team.