For nearly 50 years, Pentagon Freight Services has worked alongside the critical industries we serve by providing best-in-class freight forwarding and logistics. Our aim is simple – we want to deliver certainty for a world that never stops.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist / Administrator based in our Eagle Farm, Brisbane facility. This role will report to the QLD Manager and as the first point of contact for the business, will be responsible for providing a professional approach while assisting the administration department with various tasks
- Meeting and greeting visitors advise on QHSE site requirements
- Data entry
- Raising general sales invoices, including disbursements
- Maintain consumables register and reorder as required
- Maintenance log, ensure all site works are coordinated
- Supporting the Finance department coding supplier invoices
- Booking meetings
- Arranging couriers
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering and forwarding phone calls.
- Screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Filing, archiving of job files
- Maintaining archive register
- General filing
What we’re looking for
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Advanced negotiation and relationship skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
- High attention to detail and strong planning and organising skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol screen along with Criminal History checks.
No unsolicited CV’s from any recruitment agencies will be recognised as received through their channels. Only after written request from Pentagon Freight Services will they be recognised as being received.
To find out more about Pentagon Freight Services please visit our website at www.pentagonfreight.com
Please contact Angela Keswick, HR Manager on 08 9353 3999, for more information or click the ‘Apply’ button below