For nearly 50 years, Pentagon Freight Services has worked alongside the critical industries we serve by providing best-in-class freight forwarding and logistics. Our aim is simple – we want to deliver certainty for a world that never stops.
We currently have a vacancy for a Receptionist at our Kewdale office. This position will be the first point of contact for the business and will be responsible for providing a professional approach while assisting the administration department.
- Answering all incoming calls
- Welcoming onsite visitors
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Organising and posting outgoing mail
- Filing, scanning and archiving of job files
- Maintaining and stocking kitchen facilities and coffee machines
- Maintaining photocopiers and office supplies
- Invoicing including disbursements as required
- Data Entry
- Providing administrative support as required
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
- High attention to detail and strong planning and organising skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Well presented for this corporate position at all times
- Current unrestricted drivers licence
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol screen along with Criminal History checks.
No unsolicited CV’s from any recruitment agencies will be recognised as received through their channels. Only after written request from Pentagon Freight Services will they be recognised as being received.
To find out more about Pentagon Freight Services please visit our website at www.pentagonfreight.com
Please contact Angela Keswick, HR Manager on 08 9353 3999, for more information or click the ‘Apply’ button below