As a result of continuing growth, we are now looking for forwarders to our road operations in Kristiansand. Are you looking for an exciting career path that provides growth opportunity in a position where you’ll never be bored.
We have openings to join our dynamic team of domestic & international road freight forwarders. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with road freight, customs and multimodal logistics.
- Pricing, booking, operational completion and billing of exports and imports shipments
- Sourcing methods of transportation and quoting customers – including out of gauge and over-sized cargo
- Accurately processing documentation towards suppliers, customers, and agents in a timely manner
- Cooperation with other Pentagon offices, agents, contractors, third parties and clients internationally
- Timely and proactive communication with clients on statues of shipments
- Providing best-in-class freight forwarding and logistics services
What we’re looking for
- Domestic and international freight forwarding and customs brokering experience
- Project logistics experience – including out of gauge, breakbulk and over-sized cargo
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within domestic, and/ or imports/exports
- Positive and professional attitude
- High attention to detail and strong planning and organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Timpex experience highly preferred but not required
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
What we’re offering
Pentagon Freight Services AS is a dynamic and expanding logistics company with a unique and highly competent professional environment. As part of our team, you will work with major international companies and have great opportunities for personal and professional growth – and of course be part of a great working environment! We offer a competitive remuneration package including favorable pension and insurance benefits.