Pentagon Italia is located in the north side of Milan, the economic heart of Italy - ideally situated to connect with the main highways of Europe and beyond.
15 minutes form Linate Airport, 30 minutes from Maplensa airport and 1 hour from the port of Genoa.
Recently refurbished modern equipped forwarding office, with 300 square meters office space and 2000 square meters of alarmed warehouse equipped for ADR goods, with 10 bays for loading/offloading ops. Our facility is equipped with experienced and certificated staff and modern mechanical handling equipment to ensure all cargo is moved in compliance with HSE.
- Global Freight Forwarder
- Airfreight: IATA approved cargo agent – worldwide destinations
- Ocean freight: FIATA approved cargo agent – FCL/LCL/break bulk – worldwide destinations
- European road freight: FTL/LTL, express, hot-shot, dedicated van service through Europe, ADR goods - FEDESPEDI approved cargo agent
- Rail freight: 45 ft. container direct service for Europe
- Multimodal: Combined transportation ocean/air/road, transshipments at ports
- Customs: Import/export customs clearance and related assistance
- Domestic: Pre-carriage/on-forwarding from/to door
- Charters: Marine vessel, barge and aircraft chartering
- Projects: Drilling rigs, oversize items, complex Supply Chain Solutions
- Quality ISO 9001:2008 certificated
Simone Rovida - Managing Director
Angelo Fazzolari - European Land Dept. Manager
Roberta Bolzoni - Account Manager
Al Haithm Aabid - Airfreight Supervisor
Simone Cadei - Seafreight Supervisor
Pentagon Freight Services Italia SRL
Via Aurelio Nicolodi, N°15
20161 Milan, Italy
Tel: +39 0239330701
Fax: +39 0239330729