The Key Benefits of Materials Management
Main features of Materials Management
Insight, our proprietary system, is the backbone of our Materials Management solutions, featuring:
- Electronic management and visibility of all aspects of freight movement, from purchase order through to end-user deliver
- Modular design means customers can choose the level of ERP integration best suited to their needs
- Comprehensive functions that include Warehouse Management, Customer Portal and Business-to-Business Integration
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- Shipment documentation generation for Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists and document storage – giving you records on hand at any time.
Pentagon Customs Consultancy Delivers huge savings to leading E&P Company
Pentagon were able to help one of our customers by providing comprehensive training, establishing key export/import procedures to ensure compliance, saving the customer in excess of $100k.
Wind Crane Shipment
Pentagon UK’s Project Team successfully loaded a 72T offshore crane on a wind turbine installation vessel.
Pentagon Calgary – Well Services
Pentagon Calgary arrange a charter at short notice for the emergency deployment of a Snubbing Unit.
Pentagon’s “Insight” materials management tool provides visibility to a top tier oil and gas company allowing them to expose inefficiency and adjust their logistics patterns to significantly reduce costs.
Remote Field Work in PNG
Pentagon prides itself in offerring logistics solutions in inhospitabile places. Places where the terrain and conditions mean that delivering on time and on budget require local knowledge, additional planning, and adaptability as demonstrated by this PNG Highlands project.
Manoeuvring an oil rig into a Norwegian port
Maneuvering an oil rig into some of the sheltered Norwegian ports can be a challenge! Pentagon has been involved with ships agency services for oil rigs for many years.