Established in London, England, in 1974, Pentagon Freight is now the largest privately owned oil & gas freight forwarder in the world. With over 200 staff in the UK alone, Pentagon is well placed to service any logistical requirement. Our service ethos remains to be a truly flexible local agent whilst simultaneously being a serious global player. This unique combination allows Pentagon to offer the Oilfield, Energy and Marine sectors a freight forwarding service second to none.
Pentagon Freight Services are members of and accredited to 1st Point Assessment.
All business is undertaken subject to the Standard Trading Conditions of the British International Freight Association (2005 Edition). Copy on application.
UK Professional Accreditations
- IATA Member No.: 91-4 7762 000 6
- BIFA (British Institute of Freight Agents) Member No.: 200455
- UK DfT Regulated Agent (Department for Transport Aviation Security agent No. 147)
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification (Summit Certification – No. 44161101-Q)
- ISO 14001:2015 Certification (Summit Certification – No. 44161101-E)
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification (Summit Certification – No. 44161101-O)
- AEO (Approved Economic Operator)
- FPAL (First Point Assessment Ltd) Registration No.: 10040391
- RHA (Road Haulage Association) Registration No.: 26216
- Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce Group Membership No.: 1000544