Pentagon Freight Services is committed to compliance with the highest standards of business conduct and ethics. It is the Company’s policy to conduct all business in an honest, ethical and legally responsible manner.
Pentagon Freight Services, its Directors, Managers, and employees are committed to understanding, monitoring and managing our social, environmental and economic impact to enable us to contribute to the benefit of society and protection of the environment.
Our objective is to create a culture and environment to ensure all matters of Corporate Social Responsibility are considered and supported in our operations and administrative matters.
Pentagon Freight Services will deliver the objectives of this policy through implementation of a system to effectively identify, monitor and manage Corporate Social Responsibility issues and performance relevant to our operations.
To achieve this objective, we will:
- Promote a culture in which all Pentagon Freight Services Directors, Managers and employees share this commitment;
- Provide a management framework and operational guidance in the form of processes, procedures and training to effectively identify, monitor and manage Corporate Social Responsibility issues and to measure, audit and track our performance.
- Protect our human, environmental, social, physical, financial, and reputational assets; Promote responsible environmental practices, including pollution prevention, recycling and resource conservation;
- Engage, learn from, respect and support the communities and cultures in which we work;
- Encourage our suppliers, contractors, third party agents and other business partners to adopt the considerations of Corporate Social Responsibility into their work activities; and
- Review this policy on an annual basis to ensure its continued relevance and appropriateness.
The effectiveness of any system is dependent on the commitment and competence of the people using it. Pentagon Freight Services will ensure that all matters of Corporate Social Responsibility are considered and supported in our operations and are consistent with the best interests of the Company.
Directors and Managers are to incorporate these Corporate Social Responsibility considerations into decision-making in all business activities. Employees will adopt these considerations into their day-to-day work activities and are encouraged to contribute to and maximize opportunities to support this policy.
With the commitment and involvement of all Directors, Managers and employees in all business operations, we will achieve our Corporate Social Responsibilities goals and continue to drive towards the achievement and maintenance of our corporate mission.
1st January 2022