The Pentagon Marseille office was established in March 2010 and is now located closed to Marseille Airport (3 km) and both Marseille port (20 km) and Fos-sur-Mer port (40 km). Pentagon Marseille is a crucial part of the oilfield network – strategic for not only the Algerian, Libyan and Tunisian markets, but also the Mediterranean and North African region in general.
Modern and fully refurbished warehouse in the heart of one of Europe’s busiest cargo hubs.
Full warehousing and handling in a 1500sq meter bonded warehouse.
• Exports and imports
• Air, sea, road and rail freight
• Express charter flights for North and West Africa
• Domestic haulage
• Managed and flexible storage solutions
• Own bonded warehouse
• Unloading/reloading with a forklift up to 4500kg
• Packing and unpacking of containers 20’ and 40’
• Other options in Marseille for OOG equipment
• Re-packing capabilities
Jean Yves Miracolo - Country Manager
Camille Blondy - Team Leader
Magali Nourry - Accounts Manager
Pentagon Freight Services France
26 Avenue de Londres
Tel: +33 (0) 4 84 07 00 25
Fax: +33 (0) 4 42 80 95 60